California, United States
1.1K views
2.0

I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to receive this angry response (look to images). They repeatedly called me names and told me they would not accept my business because of my 'childish' actions.

I have since blocked them and placed them in my spam folder but I am still receiving emails from them. I wasn't sure if I should contact an attorney or wait until they had their fill and left me alone.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Isis Cosmeceuticals Cons: Way i was treated by just asking a question.

Comments

#1602009

The most disgusting person ever, she should be locked up either in prison or a sanitarium, all the negative comments are accurate 100% word by word.

Isis.gold

As for the rest of you angry fake *** "Anonymous" cowards. I understand....

You were exposed to some of the BEST skin bleaching products on earth......Then you were suddenly cut off due to your ignorance, and you can't find anything that can hold a candle to my #Godlike products. Now you're "pissed". I get it.......Listen, you were banned. Get over it.

You cannot have anymore of my wonderful awesome rare products. Get the f***ck over it ;)

THIS WOMAN IS AN INSECURE MENTALLY INSANE PHYSCHO. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. SHE STOLE $457 FROM ME AND NEVER DELIVERED MY PRODUCTS.

@Denicia Collins

THIS IS WHERE SHE'S HIDING AT NOW LMAOOOOO

Isis.gold
@Denicia Collins

Denicia Collins....Um, you buy from me. Lmao!

Why are you over here talking trash on a business that you shop at? (I have all your order info hunni) Oh and thanks Alice. Apparently your "posting" has gotten me free internet traffic and a handful of sales (Denicia).

I guess all publicity is good publicity ;) I owe you a percentage now eh? Well if you had signed up to be an affiliate lol...Good day ladies, I have money to make & skin to bleach *kiss*

@Isis.gold

Girl, you not the only one selling this :) so stop.

#1209367

I wud never again purchase from such a rude company who has no respect for or consideration of their customers! Save ur moolah!

#1206520

Hey ISIS Cosmeceuticals,

Even if she did email and "beg" for free samples, telling her she is too broke for this "lifestyle" and calling her a *** is acceptable?!? Not in any situation.

I just came across this researching another product, and don't even know who you are/what products you carry...but I'd never do business with your company knowing you'd call a customer a *** and attempting to shame her (income level) publicly!!!

And, you lied.

You said you were angry because she posted on your public blog. But in your comment on this page...you say it was because of multiple emails.

Makes me want to go to your website in the hopes you're out of business...

Business is a scam and is just tacky. Lost a customer her. Yuck.

ISIS COSMECEUTICALS:

You are a liar and YOU were banned/blocked for sending multiple emails begging for FREE SAMPLES. Post copies of the emails that YOU sent as well.

I have found out WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

Keep up this slander and it is YOU that will lose everything in court darlin'. This one sided bullsh@t needs to stop.

Contact an attorney. That's harassment in its finest.

Before you do that, write to them and, in a nice but firm way, tell them to cease and desist with all the emails. That way you gave a paper trail.

Tell them to go *** themselves, and then BLOCK the email so it will go to spam.

Isis Cosmeceuticals Reviews