Isis Cosmeceuticals - Isis-Cosmeceuticals

I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to receive this angry response (look to images).They repeatedly called me names and told me they would not accept my business because of my 'childish' actions.

I have since blocked them and placed them in my spam folder but I am still receiving emails from them.I wasn't sure if I should contact an attorney or wait until they had their fill and left me alone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Way i was treated by just asking a question

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Isis Cosmeceuticals Hydroquinone Cream
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #774398 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Isis Cosmeceuticals? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 07 #1209367 Waterloo, Nebraska

I wud never again purchase from such a rude company who has no respect for or consideration of their customers! Save ur moolah!

Aug 31 #1206520 New Hope, Pennsylvania

Hey ISIS Cosmeceuticals,
Even if she did email and "beg" for free samples, telling her she is too broke for this "lifestyle" and calling her a *** is acceptable?!? Not in any situation.
I just came across this researching another product, and don't even know who you are/what products you carry...but I'd never do business with your company knowing you'd call a customer a *** and attempting to shame her (income level) publicly!!!
And, you lied. You said you were angry because she posted on your public blog. But in your comment on this say it was because of multiple emails.
Makes me want to go to your website in the hopes you're out of business...

Jul 01 #1180299 San Jose, California

Business is a scam and is just tacky. Lost a customer her. Yuck.

Apr 03 #1138475

You are a liar and YOU were banned/blocked for sending multiple emails begging for FREE SAMPLES. Post copies of the emails that YOU sent as well. I have found out WHO YOU REALLY ARE. Keep up this slander and it is YOU that will lose everything in court darlin'. This one sided bullsh@t needs to stop.

0 4 Reply

Mar 17 #1128913

Contact an attorney. That's harassment in its finest. Before you do that, write to them and, in a nice but firm way, tell them to cease and desist with all the emails. That way you gave a paper trail.

Feb 16 #1113043

Tell them to go *** themselves, and then BLOCK the email so it will go to spam.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Isis Cosmeceuticals. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Isis Cosmeceuticals.
Filing a new complaint about