5.0

I love their products! Skin whiteners are banned here in the UK and it's hard to find anything that works.

Vitamin-c creams, glutathione injections, kojic acid, i've tried them all! Nothing works! But that is all that's available in my country. Somehow Isis is able to get the shipments paste UK customs and I am so grateful.

I had black spots all over my shins from old sandflea bites from years ago that FINALLY went away. And my hands were so ugly that I didn't want to leave the house, I felt so low I just didn't want to be seen most times :( It pains me to see such hate for this company here.

I thank God everyday for these Isis products, I can actually go out side and show off my legs & hands and feel good & confident now. Anyone reading this with bad skin I promise you will not be disappointed after using Isis.gold skin products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Isis Cosmeceuticals Hydroquinone Body Cream.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Isis Cosmeceuticals Pros: Strong skin bleach, Saliclear, Tretinoin gel, Instant skin whitening masque.

• acne
  • Chemical Peels
  • Hydroquinone
  • Skin Bleach
  • Salicylic Acid
  • Skin Bleaching
  • Skin Whitening

Comments

This product works very very well I used to buy it of of her website but I cannot access her website anymore. I see all of the hate coming the store owners way and I don't care The product works well I don't need to talk to the store owner Just take my money and send me my product lol

Her product seems to work for me too. When used the way she explains it.

@Denniscka

Can u explain to me how to use the saliclear please.thanks

Isis Cosmeceuticals Reviews